Greater Milwaukee based manufacturing company seeks Wire EDM Supervisor.
Qualifications and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Shift Supervisor shall be responsible for supervising and coordinating manufacturing and personnel on the designated shift.
- At least one (1) year of supervisory experience.
- At least five (5) years of proven Wire EDM Setup experience.
- Demonstrated ability to monitor all facets of the production process as well as interact and communicate with all departments.
- Assist the Plant Manager to direct, coordinate, and supervise all manufacturing activities.
- Monitor quality and quantity of production, methods and tooling applications, and effective use of man-hours, skills, machines, equipment and facilities.
- Monitor production schedules, manpower requirements, and manufacturing controls.
- Expedite scheduled production, inform Plant Manager of and investigate delays, and initiate and implement corrective action to assure economical production through efficient procedures.
- Assist in the evaluation of employee performance and staffing requirements.
- Direct and ensure disciplinary actions.
- Assist in the training of shift personnel.
- Delegate job responsibilities to shift personnel.
- Communicate necessary information about manufacturing processes between shifts.
- Interpret and enforce company policies with workers.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints and job orders to workers.
- Shift Supervisor will assist with the daily manufacturing processes as directed by the Plant Manager.
- Planning, inspection, setup, machine operation and maintenance, and any other activity necessary to accomplish the efficient and timely manufacture of product(s).
The Reserves Network (TRN) is a family-owned, privately-held company that opened its doors in 1984. We have created a rich history of bringing employees and companies together by providing “Total Staffing Solutions.” Our office teams work with thousands of customers and job seekers offering temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placements to the office, industrial, professional and technical markets.
Headquartered in Fairview Park, Ohio, the provider of 'Total Staffing Solutions' has won multiple honors for outstanding sales growth and management excellence.
System-wide, the company works with over 1,000 active customers in a multitude of industries, and places nearly 20,000 employees annually at its more than 30 office locations in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida and Wisconsin. This includes temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire placements.